Everyone's moving to 24 volts in RepRap. Printers benefit from potentially higher temperatures on your bed heater and improved stepper torque on most NEMA17 stepper motors. The PSUs we sell are strategically selected to suit commercial and consumer 3D printer specifications. They give just a bit more head room than most commonly available power supplies, resulting in longer life and cooler, quieter operation.
Please remember to check the input voltage slider when you receive the unit! You will need to select 115 or 230VAC depending on your countries source voltage. Selecting the wrong one will damage the supply.
- Nominal Output: 24 volts DC
- Nominal Output Power: 400 watts
- Nominal Output Current: 16.7 amperes
- Input voltage: Selectable, 115 VAC or 230 VAC
- Current Requirements: 4 A @ 115 VAC or 2 A @ 230 VAC
- Dimensions: 110 x 215 x 50mm