PETG is a relatively new type of plastic for 3D printing. It combines many of the benefits of ABS with PLA-like ease of printing.
Glow in the Dark PETG is nearly translucent in the light, but glows vividly in the dark.
- Extra Phosphor resin added for a super bright glow.
- High temperature resistance
- Excellent impact resistance
- Very low warpage
- Extremely strong layer bonds
- Very low odor
- Very clear translucent colors
- Adheres well to 3D Eez
Quality / Specs
- Print nozzle temp - 232 - 245C
- Heated Bed temp - 60 - 70c
- Diameter (volumetric variation XY combined) + - 0.04mm or better
- Roundness ( ovality ) + - 0.03 mm or better