Maker's Tool Works filament is made to the highest quality standards in the USA.
Maker's Tool Works Polycarbonate is an engineering grade filament that has been specifically formulated to be used for 3D printing. Our PC offers excellent rigidity and heat resistance as well as clarity in its natural form. This PC has a slightly lower melt temperature than traditional Polycarbonate to allow for use with most 3D printers.
- Excellent toughness and rigidity
- Easy printing with low warpage
- Excellent clarity in natural form
- High heat resistance
Recommended Print Settings:
- Extruder Temp: 245 - 265°C (about 262C works well on MTW Printers)
- Bed Temp: 95-110°C
- Works very well with PrintGrip coated with Glue Stick. Bonds very aggressively with bare PrintGrip, so we do not recommend printing it without applying glue stick.
- Enclosure optional
Specialty filaments are drop shipped directly from the manufacturer, and will ship separately from other items on your order.
- 750g (1.65lb) Spool. Larger sizes are available too, contact us for further details.