This custom-made kapton heater perfectly fits our Fusematic and MiniMax printers. It's flexible kapton material makes this heater a step-up over the traditional RepRap heated beds. It also heats up more rapidly, too. The thermistor comes pre-installed with a connector on the end for easy use. The dimensions for this heater also make it a good option for other popular 3D printers as well.
Heat spreader is optional, but highly recommended: these are quite difficult to use without some buffer between them and the glass. Without one, over repeated exposure you run the risk of shattering cheap glass on your printbed. We recommend only borosilicate glass for use with heated beds.
Please note the included heater requires a 24 V power supply rated for 8.5 A or more (we recommend a minimum of 10 A). Step-up adapters can be used but are not recommended.
- Material: kapton
- Operating voltage: 24 v
- Operating power: 220 w
- Dimensions: 195 mm x 220 mm (approx.)
- Thermistor termination: 0.1" connectors
- Heater termination: stripped wire
- Integral thermistor table: #60 in Marlin
- Optional heat spreader dimensions: 200 mm x 225 mm x 0.8 mm (Approx.)
- Optional heat spreader material: aluminum