This is Mini-Rambo. The Mini-Rambo board is an all in one 3D printer motherboard. It is a compact version of our RAMBo v1.3L design with the Arduino MEGA and stepper drivers all on one integrated PCB. A great alternative board if you need just the basics!
Major Features - 4 x integrated 1/16th microstep motor drivers, 4 PWM Mosfet outputs, 3 thermistor inputs, pwm motor current control (no tiny knobs to tweak), SMPS supports hostless printing on power supply voltages from 10-28V DC, 2 fuse protected power rails (Heated Bed, 15A 10-35V, and Primary Power 10A 10-28V: Motors (5A dedicated fuse) + Extruders, Fans, & Logic (5A dedicated fuse)), LUFA USB, high quality connectors, did I say hacker friendly ...
This product is pre-assembled where you will receive all electronic components securely soldered to the PCB, ready for use. You will receive the endstop wires & switches of your choice, wires are complete with pre-crimped & housed ends. Also included are the matching pluggable terminal blocks, two thermistor wires with pre-crimped & housed ends, a USB cable & we throw in gold connectors/headers for use on the motors & possible extra fan. See kit details at the bottom of this product page.
Firmware / Hardware Information -
- Mini-Rambo is designed to work with the current RAMPS generation firmwares with minimal modifications to add firmware pwm motor current control and the microstep setting pins.
- Linux and Mac use CDC interface and have hardware driver built in. Mini-Rambo Windows hardware driver: RAMBo_USBdriver.zip
- A preconfigured Marlin Firmware is preloaded onto the board. To re-flash this board, you can simply use the Arduino IDE with Rambo Addons and set board to "Rambo". There is an Arduino plugin folder on github that exposes additional pins in the Arduino IDE.
- Recommended Power supply 12V-28V DC, 16A+.
- Dimension Drawing PDF availble at bottom of page
Additional information and sources at RepRap.org/wiki/MiniRambo. This board is Open Source Hardware licensed GPLv3, so please use, copy, improve, hack, upgrade, and / or contribute.
Designed and assembled in USA by UltiMachine.
Mini-RAMBo Kit Includes:
- (1) Pre-Assembled Mini-Rambo PCB
- (2) Pre-crimped/housed white thermistor wiring, 914.4mm (36") *thermistor not included*
- (4) 2-pin pluggable terminal block (black)
- (2) 1x2 positive latch housing & matching gold connectors
- (5) 1x4 positive latch housings & matching gold connectors for crimping motor cables
- (1) USB Cable, 1.828m (6')
- Choice of Endstops & Wiring (see options below)
Endstop wiring Includes: