- Large build volume with an included heated bed lets you print items that put other printers to shame.
- Much easier assembly. Modular construction allows you to assemble the printer in stages or with teams.
- Sleek and sturdy steel and aluminum frame looks great and is extremely rigid.
- Only high quality components and materials used, guaranteeing reliable life and long service with minimal maintenance.
- High speed two-start lead screws greatly increase your vertical travel speeds.
- The electronics and power supply (Not included) are enclosed for safety, but remain easily accessible for maintenance.
- Advanced new linear motion system guarantees highly precise motion with virtually no play.
- Build Area Dimensions: Approximately 250 x 315 x 197mm / 10 x 12.5 x 8"
- Print Volume: 15,513 cc / 947 CI
- Hot End: E3D V6 All Metal Hot End with 0.4mm nozzle for 1.75mm filament with the Single or Dual Extruder option only
- Control Electronics: Not included with Upgrade Kit
- Usable Maximum Print Speed: 80-150 mm/sec or more depending on the part, print material, and extruder
- Usable Maximum Movement Speed: 500+ mm/sec
- Layer Height: There is no predefined limit. We recommend 100 – 320 micron. 20-100 micron layer heights are possible with more printing experience. Larger layer heights (up to 1mm) are possible with an optional replacement nozzle.
- X & Y Axis Resolution: 0.01 mm (10 Micron)
- Z Lead screws: High Speed two-start lead screws, 4mm movement per rotation
- Frame: Aluminum and powder coated steel construction
- Movement: Precision roller bearings on all three axes.
- Heated Bed: 24V 220W Heated Bed included
- Power Requirements: The included power supply is compatible with 120 and 240VAC
- Footprint: 390 mm x 430 mm / 15.5 x 17"
- Dimensions including all movement: 495 mm x 640 mm x 460 mm / 19.5 x 25.5 * 18"
- Primary components are all made in the USA
Upgrade Kit Details
This upgrade kit allows you to upgrade your MendelMax 2 to the all new MendelMax 3. The MendelMax 3 is a complete revision, and replaces the majority of the hardware on your printer. It does require a complete rebuild, however the new printer eliminates almost all of the tricky parts of the assembly, resulting in a simpler and much more reliable build.
Please Note: The MendelMax 3 Kit shown is the FULL KIT. The Upgrade Kit does not include several of the components shown. The green printed parts shown in the photos are also not included. Those prints are an optional upgrade that can be printed on the MendelMax 3. The instructions to do so are included in the assembly manual.