The MTW Mercury Plus™ Hot End provides all the benefits of out MTW Mercury™ hot end, but in a high-flow variant. Perfect for faster printing with large diameter nozzles up to 1mm.
- Greatly improved thermal performance reduces jamming.
- Greatly simplified nozzle changes.
- Excellent high-heat performance, up to 500c (high temp heat sensor sold separately).
- Nickle-plated copper heat block provides incredible thermal stability.
- Available in standard and high-flow variants that are both the same length.
- Compatible with E3D nozzles.
- Not recommended for flexible filaments. We recommend the standard MTW Mercury for flexible filaments.
- Assembled hot end body
- 0.6mm Nickle-plated Copper nozzle standard.
- Hot End Sock
- 30mm, 24V fan
- Printed fan adapter
- 24V Heater Cartridge
- Thermistor Cartridge